Peep Photos

Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Welcome Back!

Hello everyone and welcome back to another season of Connecticut High School Hockey. Things have shifted slightly in the state in terms of teams playing in new divisions and co-ops being slightly altered but things should start to feel very similar once the pucks are dropped on December 17th. For @CTHSHockey, however, things will be a little different. Due to time constraints, my coverage will be more limited than it has been in the past. I will still be posting Top 10's and Elite Predictions each week but I will probably be taking in much less games. Also, while at these games I will most likely just be posting end of period scores, not the steady play by play I provided in the past. Many of you have requested this for the sake of your timelines. I will continue to post game finals on Twitter as well. Basically, I couldn't stay completely away even though travel will be an issue this season. Please bare with me this season and realize if I could be at a game each night at a different rink I would be.

I am asking team captains or team representatives to reach out to me to provide additional info for each division's season preview. Thank you and see you around the rinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment