Peep Photos

Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the Connecticut High School Hockey Blog.  My name is Luke Devoe and I also edit, write and run the Quinnipiac Hockey Blog "From The NIP To The Bank."  I am a lifelong Hamden resident and local hockey observer.  With this blog I will bring honest coverage of local CIAC Boys' Hockey as well as additional coverage of the New England Prep Hockey circuit.  With the QU Hockey Blog, I found it easier to bring in some staff in order to cover the team the best so I would definitely welcome any volunteers to submit game recaps, videos, photos or anything else that will benefit the site.  The idea is to spread the word of Connecticut high school hockey and make sure to cover it in as comprehensive a way as possible. I will post my own weekly rankings, all CT teams, on site game recaps, as well as standings, scores and points leaders.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment